Control-led purchases – a collection guide
There is nothing like to announce the blog and after half a year to post the first entry. There was an idea, but life had other plans. There is no this&that – it is time to finally start tapping on the keyboard, as in the good old days (I was a journalist in a local newspaper for 4 years). End of introductions, time for some “meat”.
Who is it for?
Pole dance is not just a trifle. Especially for beginners. You have to undress (horror!) and train almost naked, with people (!). Moreover, You have to learn to do these inconceivable wonders on the pole (!!!). If the training itself is not our specialty, training clothing is. And considering the fact that the choice is big, as you might know it yourself as you regularly check all industry pages and profiles, we prepared a small guide of our available collections. You can now find what you need easier and faster. We invite you to read this article further!
From the butt-side
For starters – shorts. It’s a simple matter, but how many booties – that many needs. They will be arranged by a simple division.
I’ll start with the height of the waist-line.
1. Hipsters: very low waist-line, meaning that shorts are revealing the belly – ADORE, MIRACLE hips, SPORTS.
2. Normal waist-line: pants with regular or slightly elevated cwaist-line: TOTAL BASIC, PROVOKE, ENERGY, BLOSSOM.
3. High waist-line: belly covering pants – BASIC high, BE.ERHERWISE, BLOSSOM high, CLASSY, MIRACLE high, SPORTY high, SOFT, ULTRA, MIKO.
The second important thing when choosing shorts is how much they expose the buttocks.
1. Built-up shorts, covering the buttocks – BE.OTHERWISE, BLOSSOM high, CLASSY, SPORTY high.
2. Moderately cut figs, slightly revealing buttocks – TOTAL BASIC, BLOSSOM, ENERGY.
3. Brazilian-booty-type style with wrinkles, very much revealing the buttocks – ULTRA, SPORTY, PROVOKE, MIRACLE hips, MIRACLE high, BASIC high, ADORE, MIKO.
An exception that does not fit in the two above division are SOFT shorts that have wrinkles in the back, but despite this they still cover the buttocks considerably.
Ideal bra, which one?
Here the matter is a bit harder, especially for girls with fuller breasts. We are not specialists in brafitting, but we also care about your comfort and feminine appearance. You know your body best and you know what is the most comfortable for you, so the division in the case of bras will be based on the size of the bust.
1. Small and medium breasts – TOTAL BASIC, BLOSSOM, CLASSY, ENERGY, MIRACLE, PROVOKE, SPORTS, ULTRA, MIKO.
2. Medium busts – TOTAL BASIC, BLOSSOM, CLASSY, ENERGY, MIRACLE, SPORTY, ULTRA, MIKO, PROVOKE, SOFT.
3. Medium and large breasts – TOTAL BASIC, BLOSSOM, MIRACLE, SPORTY, SOFT.
4. Large breasts – MIRACLE, SPORTY, SOFT, BE.OTHERWISE.
Bras dedicated to large breasts have a wider, thus stronger rubber and are properly built-up. All the bras have removable foam pads (older collections have sewn-in inserts permanently).
The list above is our orientation proposal. Remember that in case of any doubts you can write to us. We will answer all your questions with pleasure.
And for stretching – leggings
We already have several models in our portfolio. They are suitable for both stretching and warming classes, as well as for strengthening training.
The ENERGY, FALLIN ‘and MIRACLE models are classic cuts with a regular waist-line with a long leg finished with a cuff. CLASSY are finished with velvet rubber, have a slightly elevated waist line and a 7/8 trouser leg.
In the spring collection you will find flowery BLOSSOM leggings with a long leg and high waist line. This season we have also introduced a semi-long figure shaping ULTRA model. They have a wide belt at the waist, which makes the waist slim, and the special cut emphasizes and visually raises the buttocks.
Mix it, go crazy
I hope the guide will come in handy and you will find your ideal training clothes easier. We create our collections so that you can mix tops and shorts with your favorite sets. Do you like patterns and colors? Here you are. Do you prefer classic black? You’re welcome.
And if you want to see our collections in action, stay tuned to Instagrama, where under the hashtag #wearcontrol and #controlworkoutwear you will find photos of wonderful girls in our clothes.