REGULATIONS OF WEARCONTROL.PL INTERNET SHOP
- Control Katarzyna Czetowicz with its registered office in Letnica, address: 66-008 Świdnica, Letnica 26, entered in theRegister of Entrepreneurs of the NationalCourt Register kept by the District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number REGON 380236461, NIP9291775962, enables the purchase of goods by means of an electronic network (Internet) – at the following Internet address: http://wearcontrol. pl/ (“Shop"). The administrator of personal data of the shop’s customers is Control Katarzyna Czetowicz, Letnica 26, 66-008 Świdnica.
- These Regulations are addressed to all users of the Store and determine the rules of registration and use of the account of the Store, rules of making electronic reservations of Goods available to theStore (“Goods" or “Goods") and rules of placing orders in the Store and rules of concluding Sales Agreements.
- Each user of the Store may access theTerms and Conditions at any time by clicking the “Terms and Conditions" link on the Store’s website.
- Information about the Goods in theStore, among others, descriptions, prices constitute an invitation to submit an offer to conclude a sale agreement within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code, in accordance with the terms of theRegulations.
- Goods in the Store are marked in detail. The website contains information, in particular, about the properties of theGoods, their price, the material from which they are made, etc.
- The photographs and presentations of the offered products are exemplary and serve the purpose of presenting the models specifically indicated on them. The composition descriptions of the materials used in the manufacture of the specific goods shall be supplied by the manufacturers.
II Rules of using the shop and conclusionof the contract of sale
- Control Katarzyna Czetowicz with its registered office in Letnica enables concluding contracts of sale of Goods via the Internet and provides other services provided for in these Regulations.
- The sale agreement is concluded between the user of the Store(“Customer") and Control Katarzyna Czetowicz with its registered office in Letnica.
- The condition of commencing the use of the Store is reading these Regulations and its acceptance.
- Katarzyna Czetowicz reserves the right to refuse to carry out an order if the information provided is so inaccurate that it makes it impossible to carry out the order, and in particular it prevents proper delivery of the shipment. Before refusing the execution of Control, Katarzyna Czetowicz will attempt to contact theClient in order to determine the data in the scope enabling the execution of the order.
- The Store takes all possible technical and organizational measures required by law to protect the personal data of theCustomers, in particular to prevent the acquisition and modification by unauthorized persons of the data provided during registration.
- The customer, who has used the shop, is obliged to:
- Failure to provide or transmit content that is prohibited by law;
- Using the shop in a manner that does not interfere with its functioning;
- Not sending and not placing unsolicited commercial information within the shop;
- Using the shop in a way that is not burdensome for other customers and for the store administrator;
- Use the content on the shop’s website for personal use;
- Using the shop in a manner consistent with the regulations in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as the general rules of using the Internet.
III Concluding a sale agreement:
- The Store enables placing orders for the Goods in the following manner: on the website of the Store (on-line), using the procedure of placing an order, by e-mail, by sending an order containing an indication of the selectedGoods to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- The shop accepts orders placed online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Only orders placed by email are accepted on working days from 10 a. m. to 6 p. m. Orders placed on days off from work will be realized within three working days after the day of order placement.
- The customer can place an order without the necessity of permanent registration of his data in the shop’s database (so called purchases without registration).
- The condition of placing an order is to fill in in in the form all the required data necessary for dispatch.
- In order to place an order, it is necessary to select the Goods in the Store, in particular in terms of their colour, size and quantity, and continue the ordering procedure by selecting the appropriate options.
- Until the selection of the Goods by clicking the “Buy and Pay" button is confirmed, the Customer has the possibility to make changes and modifications to the Goods in the order, as well as contact details for dispatch or invoice. The Customer’s acceptance of the order by using the “Buy and Pay" button ist ant amount to the acceptance of the obligation to pay the price of the Goods and the cost of their delivery, of which theCustomer shall be informed immediately before the order is approved.
- The Customer’s offer submitted to Control Katarzyna Czetowicz concerning the conclusion of the Sales Agreement, in accordance with the contents of the order and these Regulations, constitutes the approval of the order in accordance with clause 6 above.
- At the time of placing an order pursuant to clause 6 above, the Customer shall receive an e-mail containing information on the order placed, the number of ordered Goods, the value of the order, the selected type of delivery and payment, the time of completion of the order and the contact details of the Customer. The above message is a confirmation of receipt by the Store of the Customer’s purchase offer.
- The Customer receives a confirmation of acceptance of his offer by e-mail(confirmation of order completion and dispatch), to the e-mail address indicated by him. After receiving the above confirmation, the Customer and Control Katarzyna Czetowicz with its registered office in Letnica conclude a contract of sale of the Goods ordered by the Customer.
- Without prejudice to the Customer’s right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with the relevant provisions of law, the Customer may cancel the order before receiving from the Store a confirmation of acceptance of the purchase offer, i. e. before receiving an e-mail confirming acceptance of the order for execution referred to in point 9 above. In this case, the Customer should immediately contact the shop, including the possibility of electronic contact.
- The Store reserves the right to refuse to process an order under a contract of sale if the Buyer’s contact details are incorrect, the transaction has not been authorized in the electronic payment system tpay.com or the payment for the order has not been made within a specified time, in the event of the Customer choosing a method of payment other than “on delivery".
IV Delivery and acceptance
- Goods are delivered to the address indicated by the Customer in the order.
- The time of order realization by the shop is up to seven working days (from the moment of order acceptance to delivery to the courier), in case of custom-made models – up to 30 working days. The total and maximum order completion time should not exceed 21 working days. The commencement of the order processing may be delayed until the amount of the sale price (and possible shipping costs) is credited to the Store’s bank account, in the event that the Customer chooses the payment method asan Internet prepayment (i. e. via tpay.com or via a simple Internet transfer).
- The goods are delivered to the address indicated. Delivery fees for products are given during the ordering process. The shop also enables personal collection of Goods in Zielona Góra after prior contact.
- The shipping costs of the purchased Goods shall be borne by the Customer, of whom the Customer shall be informed prior to the acceptance of the order. An exception to this rule is the use of a free shipping voucher. Each consignment is accompanied by a proof of purchase.
- When collecting the parcel delivered by PP S. A. , the Customer should carefully check in the presence of a postman the completeness of the parcel contents and the condition of the external packaging and the ordered goods. In case of damage to the consignment, the Customer should prepare a damage report together with the postman, in two identical copies signed by the Recipient and the courier.
V Prices and methods of payment
- The information about the purchase price of the goods given on the shop’s website is binding from the moment the customer receives an e-mail with the confirmation of acceptance of the order to purchase selected Goods placed by the customer, indicated in point III. 9. The above price will not be changed regardless of price changes in the shop, which may occur after the confirmation of the order in thee-mail.
- Prices of products in the shop are given inPolish zloty and include all its components, including VAT, customs and taxes.
- The customer may use coupons entitling him to a discount (in amount or percentage), which are issued occasionally. Use the voucher by typing it in the appropriate box in the shopping cart. All coupons issued by the Store are valid up to three months from the date of issue, unless the seller specifies a different period of validity.
- The customer pays the price for the products ordered, at his discretion: by bank transfer, via electronic payment made in the tpay.com payment system before delivery. If the Customer chooses the pre-payment payment method, failure to receive payment to the Control account of Katarzyna Czetowicz or entities acting as intermediaries in the transaction (tpay.com) within 2 days of placing the order will result in cancellation of the order. In this case, you can repeat your order and choose a different method of payment. The realization of the order paid by bank transfer or credit card begins upon receipt of the payment for the goods.
- Control Katarzyna Czetowicz reserves the right to change the prices of goods in the online store, introduce new goods for sale, carry out and cancel promotional actions on the store’s websites, or introduce changes in them in accordance with the standards of the Civil Code and other acts, provided that such changes do not violate the rights of persons who concluded contracts for the sale of goods offered by the store before making the aforementioned changes, or the rights of persons entitled to use a given promotion, in accordance with its rules and during its duration.
VI. Complaints about the Goods.
- The products offered in the shop are brand new and original, Control Katarzyna Czetowicz, based in Letnica, is responsible for physical defects of the Goods.
- Control Katarzyna Czetowicz takes actions to ensure the proper functioning of the shop, to the extent resulting from current technical knowledge and undertakes to remove within a reasonable period of time any irregularities reported by users.
- Any item purchased in the shop may be complained about in accordance with the terms and conditions of the complaint specified by relevant legal regulations, if it has defects, which make it inconsistent with the concluded contract of sale.
- A complaint may be lodged by post by returning the goods together with a written description of the defect and a proof of purchase, by registered letter to the address: Control Katarzyna Czetowicz, Letnica 26, 66-008 Świdnica, with annotation: “Complaint from e-shopControl – Workout Wear". The customer will receive information on how to handle the complaint within 14 days from the day following the receipt by the shop of the package containing the goods complained about.
- If the Goods have defects, the Client shall be entitled to the following claims pursuant to Article 556 and Article 561 of the Civil Code: submission of a performance on withdrawal from the Contract or reduction of the price of the Goods, unless the Seller immediately and without undueinconvenience to the Buyer replaces theGoods with a defect-free or defect-freereplacement, or demand replacement of the Goods with goods free from defects or removal of the defect
- If the complaint is not accepted, the goods will be returned together with an opinion as to whether the complaint is unfounded or not.
- In case the Customer finds any damage to the goods during transport, the Customer is obliged to prepare a damage report in the presence of a courier or, if appropriate, select the option concerning the complaint on the screen of the Parcel Machine from which he receives the shipment. Complaints resulting from damage to goods during transport will be considered on the basis of the damage protocol drawn up by the Customer and the courier or, respectively, on the basis of the complaint form “InPost parcels".
VII Returns of Goods – Withdrawal fromthe contract of sale
- A customer who is a consumer within the meaning of relevant legal regulations has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale without giving a reason, on the principles described below.
- The deadline for withdrawal from the contract of sale of the Goods shall expire after 14 days from the day on which theClient acquired the Goods or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Client acquired theGoods.
- In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer should inform the Store of his decision to withdraw from the contract by way of an unambiguous statement (for example, a letter sent by post or e-mail), sent to the address: Control Katarzyna Czetowicz, Letnica 26, 66-008 Świdnica.
- Customers should use the model form of withdrawal from the contract, which is attached as Appendix 1 to these Terms and Conditions. Customers may also complete and send by scan a withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In order to meet the deadline for withdrawal, it is sufficient for theCustomer to send information concerning the exercise of his right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal.
- The Customer shall send back the Goods with regard to which the withdrawal from the contract takes place to the following postal address: Control Katarzyna Czetowicz, Letnica 26, 66-008 Świdnica immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which hein formed the Store about the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the Customer sends the item back before the expiry of the 14-day deadline.
- The customer shall bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
- In the case of withdrawal from the contract, the Store shall reimburse all payments received, including the costs of delivering items in the amountc or responding to the cheapest delivery option, regardless of the amount for shipping incurred by the Customer, immediately, and in any case no later than14 days from the day on which the Store received the returned goods.
- We will refund you by the same means as you used for the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not be charged for the refund.
VIII Information on electronically suppliedservices
- The Store provides the following services to its Clients by electronic means : a)Enabling online conclusion of contracts of sale of goods in the Store in accordance with these Regulations, b)Enabling the creation of Customer accounts in the Store, c)Transmission of requested commercial commodity information
- The Customer shall be entitled to withdraw from the contracts of sale of goods in accordance with the relevant provisions of law and in accordance with the principles set out in these Regulations. Moreover, the Customer is entitled to demand at any time that the Store cease to provide the services indicated in point 1 (b) and (c) above.
- Technical conditions of rendering electronic services by the Store are as follows: a)Internet access, b)Use of a web browser for editing hypertext documents (such as InternetExplorer, Opera, FireFox or similar), c)Having an e-mail account.
- Complaints concerning services provided by the Store by electronic means may be submitted by sending a complaint to the e-mail address of the Store (email@example.com). The Customer’s complaint should include the Customer’s identification and a short description of the complaint. The Store will make every effort to examine there ported complaints as soon as possible, but not later than 14 days from the date of receipt by the Store of the Complaint. The Customer shall be notified of the manner of handling the complaint at the Customer’s choice, by telephone or by a message sent to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
- Personal data of Customers provided during registration in the shop are processed by Control Katarzyna Czetowicz with its registered office in Letnica solely for the purpose of processing orders. By making a purchase and accepting the regulations, the Customer agrees to the processing of the above data for the needs of the order. The Client has the right to supplement, update, correct or demand deletion of personal data if they are incomplete, outdated, untrue or have been collected in breach of the law or areno longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- By placing an order, the customer agrees to the use of the shop in accordance with the provisions of these terms and conditions – in the wording as of the day of placing the order. Lack of acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations prevents the purchase of Goods offered by the store.
- The contract of sale of products in the shop shall be governed by Polish law. The Agreement is concluded in the Polish and English language. In matters not regulated by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code or other acts applicable to the operation and functioning of the shop shall apply accordingly.
- In matters not regulated by these regulations, the provisions of the CivilCode or other laws applicable to the operation and operation of the shop shall apply accordingly.
- The competent court for resolving disputes shall be the court with territorial jurisdiction in accordance with the applicable provisions of law.
- Control Katarzyna Czetowicz reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations at any time. Amendments to the Regulations are valid from the moment of their publication on the shop’s website. Amendments to the Regulations may not violate the rights acquired by the Customers using the shop.
- Control Katarzyna Czetowicz reserves the right to make changes in prices and quantity of goods in the shop’s offer during the day, withdraw or introduce particular products to the shop’s offer, carry out and withdraw promotional actions on the shop’s website, as well as their modification, however such changes do not violate the rights of persons who concluded contracts of sale of goods offered by the shop before making the aforementioned changes.
- All trademarks and brand names in the shop are the property of the irrespective owners and are provided for information purposes.
Attachment No. 1 ………………………,………. 2018 r.
I declare that, in accordance with Chapter4 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item827), I withdraw from purchasing product(s):
Name(s) of product(s):
Date of purchase:
Date of reimbursement:
I declare that I return the purchased product in the same condition.
Please pay the equivalent of the costs incurred into my account:
Bank account number:
Name of the bank:
The name of the owner of the bank account:
The address of the owner of the bank account:
the buyer’s signature in clear script
Dear Customer, pursuant to Article 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on ConsumerRights (Journal of Laws of 2014, item827), you have the right to a refund within 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel (without giving any reason).
Please send the returned goods in an unchanged state together with the completed Resignation Form and the sales document received with the purchased goods to the following address
Control Katarzyna Czetowicz, Letnica 26, 66-008 Świdnica.
Please note that we do not accept returnsof goods sent on delivery by post!