We attach great importance to the protection and handling of your personal data in accordance with the applicable law, in particular in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (polish “RODO").Our goal is to provide you with full information and control regarding the processing of your data and the availability of tools that allow you to take advantage of the rights arising from the law.
Below we present information on how we process your personal data, how we care for their security and who we share it with. If you have additional questions about how we use your personal data, write to us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR
We use your personal data, because you have decided to make purchases in our online store www.waercontrol.pl or otherwise gave us your data using the Store website.
The store operates based on the Regulations, which you can read here.
WHO IS THE ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The administrator of personal data is Control Katarzyna Czetowicz with its registered office in Letnica, Letnica 26, 66-008 Świdnica, hereinafter referred to as the “Administrator".
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. If you use our Store, we will process your personal data for the following purposesIn order to perform the sales contracts concluded with you – the basis for the processing of your data will be in this case, the contract concluded with the Administrator by accepting the Shop’s regulations.In this respect, we will require the largest amount of data from you, but only to the extent necessary to implement the contract of sale and delivery of purchased goods to you; providing your personal data for this purpose is not mandatory but necessary for the performance of the contract,
2. In order to run your account on the Store’s website – the basis for processing your data will be in this case the contract concluded with the Administrator by creating an account and accepting the Shop’s regulations.Creating an account in the Store will also allow you to access the data you have provided, including the history of your purchases, and to exercise certain rights related to data processing; providing your personal data for this purpose is not mandatory but necessary for the performance of the contract,
3. In order to conduct complaint processes – in this case the basis for processing is the Administrator’s obligation resulting from the provision of the law regarding the warranty for defects in the item sold.Providing data in the complaint form is mandatory for the proper consideration of your complaint,
4. In order to send personalized marketing messages to you on the Store’s website, e.g. in the form of a suggestion to purchase goods using profiling. The messages will be prepared based on the analysis of your purchases – the basis for processing your data in this case will be the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in marketing of goods offered in the store, both the Administrator’s own goods, as well as suppliers,
5. For statistical purposes for internal needs of the Administrator – in this case, the basis for processing will be the legitimate interest of the Administrator consisting in collecting information enabling the development of activities and customizing services to the needs of the users of the Store.
6. In order to confirm the performance of our obligations and assert claims or defend against claims that may be directed against us, prevent or detect fraud – the basis for processing your data in this case will be the legitimate interest of the Administrator, which is the protection of rights, confirmation of performance and obtaining title of remuneration due from the Administrator’s clients.
We focus on the transparency of processing your personal data. If you have any question about the process or rules of processing, please contact us.
Your personal data will not be processed for automated decision making without your consent.
IF THE DATA OF PERSONAL INFORMATION IS OBLIGATORY
It is up to you to decide whether and what data you provide us with, but remember that when making purchases in the store, providing certain data will be mandatory to perform the contract of sale, because without them we will not be able to process your order.
WE WILL COME TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO:
We will pass your data to entities that cooperate with us in the performance of the contract for the sale of goods purchased by you:
1. Depending on how you choose the delivery method, we will share your data necessary for the delivery of goods to one of the following entities:
– Poczta Polska S.A.
– Other entities that will provide delivery services for the goods you have purchased in the Store in the future.
2. Depending on how you choose the method of payment for purchased goods, we will share your data necessary for collection or payment for purchased goods to the following entities:
– Krajowy Integrator Płatności S.A. – if you have chosen the payment system Tpay.com or Pay Pal as the payment method,
– Other payment operators with whom we will work together to receive a price for the goods you have purchased.
3. We may also in the future share your personal information with other entities in the above categories with which we will establish cooperation.
HOW LONG WE WILL PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will process personal data provided by you in the period:
1. Necessary for the implementation of the contract of sale, as well as your claims for claims, as well as confirmation of our obligations and pursuing claims or defending against claims that may be directed against us – however, not longer than 10 years from the date you provided us with your data,
2. In the event you submit a request to delete your account in the store, we may process your data within the time necessary to confirm the performance of our duties and claim or defend against claims that may be directed against us – however, not longer than 10 years from the day you gave us your data.